SSC GD English Objective Question Paper 2023 : – दोस्तों एसएससी जीडी की परीक्षा 10 जनवरी से 14 फरवरी 2023 के बीच किसी भी वक्त आयोजित की जाएगी तो एसएससी जीडी परीक्षा के लिए English का 25 महत्वपूर्ण ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न दिया गया है इसे ध्यान पूर्वक जरूर पढ़ें || SSC GD VVI English Question 2023
SSC GD Important English Question 2023 :- यहां पर एसएससी जीडी कांस्टेबल न्यू भर्ती 2023 के लिए जनवरी फर्स्ट सप्ताह में एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिया जाएगा तो आप सभी लोग तैयारी करने का लेवल बढ़ा दे || SSC GD Exam English Question 2023
SSC GD English objective Question Paper 2023
2. The National Commission for Backward Classes Act, 1993, was repealed by The National Commission for Backward Classes (Repeal) Act in the year
3. Who among the following cricketers won the Orange Cap in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 ?
4. Besides banks, the other formal major source of cheap credit in rural areas, are –
5. What is the dominant substance that makes up the hair, nails and the top layer of skin in the human body?
6. The last Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was imprisoned in Rangoon jail by the British in the year
7. Mahashay Dharampal Gulati, who passed away in December 2020, was the owner of iconic spice brand
8. A sphygmomanometer is used to measure which of the following?
9. When did the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019 come into effect?
SSC GD VVI English Question 2023
10. The book ‘Kashmir’s Untold Story: Declassified’ was written by-
11. ………….tax is imposed on transactions that have a negative externality; for example, pollution.
12. As per Census 2011 which one of the following states does NOT fall in the Empowered Action Group (EAG) states?
13. When is the Indian Armed Forces Veterans Day observed annually?
14. Babur defeated Ibrahim Lodi and captured DaDelhi and Agra in the Year
15. Which of the following chemicals is used to cause artificial rain (cloud seeding)?
16. Which among the following terms denotes to the hilly parts of the Karnataka plateau ?
17. Which of the following states is associated with the dance drama folk theatre form ‘Yakshagana’?
18. In which of the following years was the Buddhist Chanting of Ladakh included in the UNESCO’s list of intangible cultural heritage ?
19. Jwala Gutta is an Indian professional, player.
SSC GD Important English Question 2023
20. The statutory power for exchange control was provided to Reserve Bank of India by the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) of……………which was subsequently replaced by a more comprehensive foreign Exchange Regulation Act, 1973.
21. The Battle of Kohima was fought in 1944 between
22. Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding ‘Spring tides’?
23. Which of the following dynasties was NOT a part of the Delhi Sultanate ?
24. Which of the following states announced the setting up of a ‘Gau Cabinet’ in November 2020 for the protection and promotion of cattle?